- Objectives and Purposes
- Officers / Reps
- Executive Committee
- Meetings of Members
- Bylaws and Resolutions
- Permanency of the Association
All employees covered by the bargaining unit are required to pay dues.
Section C Rights
- Each member in good standing will receive a membership card and have access to the constitution and the collective agreement on the MANTE website at mante.ca and one vote at any general meeting of the Association. One printed copy of the Collective Agreement will be available at each workplace in the division.
- Only members in good standing may attend meetings.
Section D – Suspension and Expulsion
- The Executive Committee shall have the power by a majority vote of the committee to suspend or terminate the membership of any member for reasonable cause, provided reasonable notice and opportunity for hearing has been given each member so affected.
- Charges filed against a member must be presented in writing to the Secretary of the Association.