- Objectives and Purposes
- Officers / Reps
- Executive Committee
- Meetings of Members
- Bylaws and Resolutions
- Permanency of the Association
The Executive Committee shall consist of the officers of the Association and elected representatives.
The Executive Committee shall:
- Have general powers to administer the affairs of the Association on a day to day basis including the power to collect, deposit and expend the funds of the Association.
- A majority of the members of the Executive Committee, as constituted from time to time, shall constitute a quorum for the transaction of business at any meeting of the Executive Committee
- Questions arising at any meeting of the Executive Committee shall be decided by a majority of votes. In cases of an equality of votes, the chairman, in addition to his original vote, shall have a second or casting vote. All votes at any such meeting shall be taken by ballot if so demanded by any officer present, but if no demand be made, the vote shall be taken in the usual way by assent or dissent.
- The Executive Committee may hold its meetings at such time and place as it may from time to time determine. The President or Vice-President may formally call meetings of the Executive Committee.
Meetings of the Executive
- Regular meetings shall be held at least once per month during the school year at a time and place to be determined by the Executive
- Special meetings may be called by the President or at the request of any members of the Executive
- Notice shall be given to the representatives not less than forty-eight (48) hours prior to the holding of such meetings
- A majority of the members of the executive shall constitute a quorum for the transaction of business
- The Executive shall, at its first meeting of the year, elect members from within the Executive to fill positions of committees, etc.
- Executive members are required to attend all Executive meetings. Three consecutive absences for no valid reason will necessitate re-appointment.
- Executive may remove an Officer or Representative upon receipt of a petition signed by two-thirds (2/3) of the membership.