- Objectives and Purposes
- Officers / Reps
- Executive Committee
- Meetings of Members
- Bylaws and Resolutions
- Permanency of the Association
- This constitution may be amended at any annual general meeting or at any general meeting, by a majority of the members present.
- Amendments must be made in writing and delivered to the Secretary of the Association at least thirty, (30) days prior to the general meeting.
- Such amendments must receive approval of the Executive Committee before being presented at the meeting.
- The general membership will be advised in advance of any proposed amendments to be voted on at a general meeting ten (10) days prior to general meeting.